Paseo Miramar Trail

Paseo Miramar Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pacific Palisades, CA that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running.

My favorite so far.

Great views on this hike; see all of LA and down to Catalina, then up to Malibu, just great ocean views. Trail was not to hard but it was hot on the day we went. Highly recommend if you in the la or Santa Monica area as it is very close and a lot of fun.

Beautiful view right from the beginning. It definitely feels like a constant incline, but it's a great workout!

nice little challenge. beautiful views at all parts of the trail. not too many people.

One of my favorite hikes in LA.

This is one of my favorite hikes! It's challenging and the view from the vantage point is incredible!

The constant incline was a great way to get the heart pumping and the muscles working. And the view coming down is gorgeous. Get there early to take advantage of free street parking. Enjoy.

Steph thought it was difficult.. I like the views on this one.. We got in a fight :)

Beautiful hike, nice workout. Good incline

Nice views. We should have come earlier in the day though. Today was particularly hot for the inclined trail.

Great hike for everybody. Nice view on top. Hard to find a parking spot at the beginning. Even saw two tv stars;)

Steady up hill. Great workout and ocean views

There were a lot of locals doing this trail without breaking a sweat; they didn't carry water and wore just everyday workout clothes as they speed-walked to the top and came right back down. I, however, had a bit more of a difficult time. The ascent was rough and I was a bit slow-going but the trail is wide enough that I didn't have to worry about blocking anyone's path. Once we reached the outlook, the view was well worth the trek. It was so beautiful and it was so awesome seeing LA from a different perspective. Overall it took us 1hr 45mins to complete. Highly recommend this!

Beautiful hike! It's a bit of an uphill hike. There is a nice breeze and the views are gorgeous. No dogs are allowed.