Paseo Miramar Trail

Paseo Miramar Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pacific Palisades, California that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running.

I wouldn't call this much of a hike, it's a large (fire road maybe). It's a steady incline and a good work out, does have great views. Lots of people and no shade, very hot!

my first trail from this app!!!!!....it was a bit steep but manageable for my first hike since summer...I can't wait to do more;)

Consistent grade on a well-maintained fire road with an ascent that yields increasingly beautiful views of city, mountain, and ocean that reveal themselves with each turn.

My favorite so far.

Great views on this hike; see all of LA and down to Catalina, then up to Malibu, just great ocean views. Trail was not to hard but it was hot on the day we went. Highly recommend if you in the la or Santa Monica area as it is very close and a lot of fun.

Beautiful view right from the beginning. It definitely feels like a constant incline, but it's a great workout!

nice little challenge. beautiful views at all parts of the trail. not too many people.

One of my favorite hikes in LA.