Parker Lake Trail

Parker Lake Trail is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near June Lake, CA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great fishing for big German brown trout.

really beautiful!! This was an easy and crazy pretty hike. We also hiked around the lake --the far end of the lake was a little interesting to work through, not many people go up there, so the trail is really thin, you kind of push through branches, but the beginning and end of the circle was awesome.

Uphill for awhile but the lake is beautiful with the fall colors behind

Beware 2 mile drive on dirt road before you begin hiking, but well worth it, for this short, beautiful hike! You have all variety of trees from juniper trees, aspens and then pine and grand views on walk back of Mono Lake.

Beautiful trail with awesome views of Mono Lake. We encountered some snow showers along the way in late April.

Great hike and great views. You can see Mono lake perfectly. A lot of the trail follows the stream which is a nice treat.. My family and I really enjoyed this hike. I would say that this hike has moderate traffic. We did see a lot of people and the parking lot was full. It is a must though if your in this area..

Lake views are amazing. Easy hike.

A little climb for 35 mins. Great Lake awesome views. Nice treat

Easy trek up to Parker Lake. Today it was warm enough to take a swim, but I was not prepared. This hike is not "lightly trafficked" though. It was the second busiest hike (next to Devils Postpile/Rainbow Falls) I've done all week. I passed 100 people at least and they were in big groups. Lots of dogs and kids. Good family hiking.

An easier hike to help to get used to the elevation. The lake at the end is beautiful and very cold, I can't believe my dog actually swims in it.

Poor. Wind was high and the stream yielded no fish. The hike itself was beautiful and worth the effort. I would not rate it as easy but more moderate. It was approximately 4.5 miles in and out.

A nice lake hike. The trailhead is easy to get to via a gravel road. As you go up the hill you see a lot of different types of terrain and the diversity of the trail is one of the benefits. The lake is really, really pretty. On Memorial Day weekend the trail had quite a few people on it. Make sure to bring your camera.

Amazing hike! One of the most beautiful trails I've ever been on. Slight incline at the beginning but the views are worth it! Very windy when we went so bring layers. Great places along the creek to stop for lunch. Dog friendly too!

Nice hike with beautiful views.

Great day hike with pup

We did this hike as they others we planned were still snowed in (end of March). Happy they were, beautiful hike. Little tricky on some steep areas covered in snow and ice but that's more die to the season. We were the ONLY people on the trail. Start in the desert with Mono to your back and end in this pristine lake surrounded by trees and snow covered mountains. Stunning hike!

Great short hike. Uphill for 1st bit, then easy from there. The lake is beautiful and we really enjoyed it! Good for beginners

Beautiful trail! First 15 uphill and then it flattens out with Parker crk running alongside, luring you on. Aspen and windflowers were beautiful. Lake was lovely. Even jumped in!

Very easy and short. Great views at the start and end of hike. Well worth it.