Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail

Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

rock climbing

beach

Burma Trail, the biggest section of the trail, was closed. I would have been disoriented had it not been for some good signage on the trails. The only thing than would have made the trail better would be maps at the sign posts, but this app got me through.

Under construction, but the views are still worth it. Love that I can bring the dog.

Good views. It's very dry and the vegetation is not very lush, but if that's not important to you then you'll enjoy this cliff side hike!

Good hike

great view. the day was typical California beautiful and me and my baby sweated up a storm. definitely worth hitting again.

It was great!!! Good weather too

First time there and I love it!

Great for new hikers!

Really beautiful! I came here at 7:30 this evening thinking it would be a short trail to start the weekend. Started down Rattlesnake Trail, which is a steep descent from the entrance, and looped around to explore a couple other little paths that went off the one I'd started on. I had to hurry through since it was getting dark, but definitely a great trail and a lot more to explore than I had expected. Side note... Watch out for the dog and horse poop. Lots and lots of that on the trails I was on.

Really beautiful! I came here at 7:30 this evening thinking it would be a short trail to start the weekend. Started down Rattlesnake Trail, which is a steep descent from the entrance, and looped around to explore a couple other little paths that went off the one I'd started on. I had to hurry through since it was getting dark, but definitely a great trail! Side note... Watch out for the dog and horse poop. Lots and lots of that on the trails I was on.

Truly gorgeous views. An odd descent then ascent hike, kind of a reverse hike where you go down in elevation for the first half and then climb back up to where you started for the second half. I took rattlesnake trail rather than loop back to where the trail starts. Rattlesnake trail climbs up to where you park along the street. Rattlesnake trail is roughly 500 ft of elevation climb in about 10 minutes time so expect the end to be challenging on your legs.

Great

This trail can be easy to moderate based on the route you take. You have such a beautiful view of the ocean along the way. I'd recommend an early morning hike or a sunset one to really enjoy it.

Good hike for kids. Heavily trafficked. Extremely overrated by everyone else that reviewed.