Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail

Palos Verdes Bluffs Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

fly fishing

rock climbing

beach

Nice easy trail and such gorgeous views!!

Great trail system with killer views of the ocean and Catalina Island. Very easy, difficult parking, fairly busy.

This is a very nice walk as a morning starter. There are many path to take to intensify your workout.

Very nice hike, but glad I had this app with me - there are so many trails it would have been easy to get off track, but you wouldn't get lost! Definitely will return and take on the others!

uphill ride well worth the downhill. nice trails. best to start at bottom

Did some rock walking on a windy rainy day with family. Good times

Very nice!

Burma Trail, the biggest section of the trail, was closed. I would have been disoriented had it not been for some good signage on the trails. The only thing than would have made the trail better would be maps at the sign posts, but this app got me through.

Under construction, but the views are still worth it. Love that I can bring the dog.

Good views. It's very dry and the vegetation is not very lush, but if that's not important to you then you'll enjoy this cliff side hike!

Good hike

great view. the day was typical California beautiful and me and my baby sweated up a storm. definitely worth hitting again.

It was great!!! Good weather too

First time there and I love it!

Great for new hikers!

Really beautiful! I came here at 7:30 this evening thinking it would be a short trail to start the weekend. Started down Rattlesnake Trail, which is a steep descent from the entrance, and looped around to explore a couple other little paths that went off the one I'd started on. I had to hurry through since it was getting dark, but definitely a great trail and a lot more to explore than I had expected. Side note... Watch out for the dog and horse poop. Lots and lots of that on the trails I was on.