Oakmont and Oakridge Trail

Oakmont and Oakridge Trail is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Redlands, CA that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and horses. Horses are also able to use this trail.

old growth

One of the trails in Redlands. Open all year to all skill level. This is a mountain trail at Live Oak Canyon.

Beautiful panoramic view of the valley. I went when it was still dry season in September, but I definitely want to go back after the rainfall to see it lush and green.

Was very hard to follow trail markers. They were very confusing. Extremely easy to get lost- my cousin and I went this morning and got lost for about 45 minutes. No clear markings on which direction to continue on after a certain point. Actual trail is easy to follow for awhile, but it is not so clear after while.

nice route.. stay on the dirty path

Very easy trail. Not crowded. Good place to run or take your dogs...

Narrow trails but great scenery.

loved the winding amd rolling single track! nice place for a trail run. early morning is nice with the sun coming over the mountains to the east.

Great incline and view

Great incline and view !!!

Hiked the Oakridge trail with my sister and went along the southern ridge. A pair of hikers gave us a tip about a small trail at the end of the ridge that is a shortcut to the dry riverbed. Be advised that the shortcut is very narrow and along the edge with uneven and semi soft dirt at parts.

Easy hike loved the relaxation it brings

Other than two short climbs, the trail was treeless, level and winding offering 360 degree viewing from varying perspectives of the mountains, foothills and valley. The second climb passes through two houses under construction on a surface wide enough for vehicles. The dobermans startled us but were securely fenced.

Very pretty and easy.

It's a great trail. We had people from all fitness levels on our hike and everyone got a good workout. It only took us about an hour to complete the hike.

There are two trails: one that goes by an old, dried up stream ,but only my son and husband went on that one. We started through the picnic benches and oak trees and went on the Heritage Trail on the right that goes up a ledge to the top with very narrow paths at one point I had to stop. My family went on without me. It seem like only 20 inches wide with loose pebbly rocks. I have a fear of heights even though I had once climbed Chichén Itzá pyramid with their train many years ago.

Love this little park. For the trail runner who wants to keep it interesting there are plenty of animal tracks and motorcycle tracks (unfortunately) to follow. Since you will hit a man made barrier eventually in any direction, feel free to run free and explore as you are never more than a couple of miles away from the car.

My son and I tried to do this hike Monday afternoon. February 16. A beautiful day, and a pretty well maintained trail. The hills are gradual, and hard. I had a tuff time, with climb. It is easy to find and beautiful views. Going back to do a different side. Couldn't complete the whole thing. Had to double back. it does take a little more then 2 hours. Just going to try again. I do recommend it.

Great Park for hiking with trail length of 3.2 miles.

Great place to do some trail running or mountain bike training. I live in the neighborhood so its frequented by me a lot.