Etiwanda Falls Trail

Etiwanda Falls Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Rancho Cucamonga, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Nestled in the Etiwanda foothills is The Etiwanda Falls Trail. Part of the North Etiwanda Preserve, it is a nice out and back hike suitable for the whole family. Lots of great scenery and photo opportunities. There are also many informational markers along the way to explain the significance of this area in its role of water supply to the Inland Empire. The falls are found on National Forest property just outside of the current boundaries of the North Etiwanda Preserve. By going to the falls, you will cross over privately owned property which is not currently a designated part of the Preserve. The private property crossed is still a habitat preservation site for which the same conservation practices apply, although not fully affiliated with the Preserve at this time.

25 minutes ago

I've never hike before so this was great for me.

Nice trail and easy to handle. Wish there was more water in the creek but worth a hike. Got some nice drone footage and some photos. See photos in my profile. Also look up Wackoe films for highlight video of trail.

We had a nice morning hike 45 minutes up 30 minutes back. It is only 1.7 miles to the falls. I am not sure what is up past the falls.
Be careful leaning against trees near the falls. There were lots of spiders. They look like daddy long legs so probably not dangerous but it would definitely freak you out to bump a nest of 50.

love to do this as a quick trail. the loop feels easier than the waterfall.

Went here when I was a few months pregnant . I thought it was very easy. Foreground views and the water fall is smaller than I thought but still very beautiful the wildlife and waterfall are worth it

Nice short hike. Beautiful stream and water falls on the top. I did this trail a few times with my honey and my family. Everyone enjoyed this hike. I will definitely do it again.

It's a short hike, but lot's of elevation which makes it a little challenging.

wow what a beautiful hiking trail

great hike

This trail is currently closed

It's hard when you wear a heavy baby on your back and it's 100+ out but definitely worth it! All terrain strollers will work through this rocky trail.

Really rocky trail, nice trail over all.