Nicasio Reservoir

Nicasio Reservoir is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Nicasio, CA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

An out and back trail that overlooks the Nicasio Reservoir. This smooth gravel path that is popular for joggers

My sister from out east came on a hike here with me and we never found the trail. We explored around and thought it was pretty, but there was no readily apparent trail - many branches off the various trailheads, none of the marked.Would love some input on this place from a person knowledgeable about it, as I'd love to hike there!

We spent 45 minutes driving around trying to find an actual place to park and hike. Skinny, overgrown trails don't work for 3 big dogs and a couple. The location given on this map leads to a private gate as well. Unless you're without digs and in the mood to...explore, leave this alone.

Jan 13th - 135 min on Deer Camp Loop in the Indian Tree Preserve-- awesome trail. Will come back--