Murray Canyon Trail to Seven Falls

Murray Canyon Trail to Seven Falls is a 3.9 mile out and back trail located near Palm Springs, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and horses and is accessible from October until March. Horses are also able to use this trail.

21 minutes ago

This is a wonderful trail! It's clearly marked and has a lot of river crossing- my 10 and 6 year olds were able to do the entire hike. I would recommend wearing water shoes if you go in the late winter/early spring because you will probably get wet.

I only had a few issues with this hike: 1. You have to pay PER PERSON to get into the reservation. So it was $20 for my 2 kids and I. The hike was definitely worth it, but it was unexpected. 2. The line to get in and pay was very very long. It took us nearly 1/2 an hour waiting in line. The trail was also pretty crowded with people. 3. They do horseback tours through the trail so there is horse poop EVERYWHERE and it smells pretty bad through the first leg of the trail. None of these things are enough to prevent me from going back- the kids LOVED the adventure- but just some things to be aware of.

Great hike right now. There are several stream crossings because of the rains so wear Teva type shoes. First half mile is uneventful but then you walk through a grove of palm trees and streams. Moderate 4 miles , little elevation

beautiful everytime I go up there. be careful you might see a rattle snake or 2 in summer. there's 2 hidden areas that I know about here.

One of my favorites, usually pretty quiet when we go (saturday early mornings)...spring time has the most water at the falls and pools...the views are nice, and it's a pretty easy but good work out

Really enjoyed this hike.. the day that I went, there was only a few people on the trail. I passed two ladies on their way down and they said there was no one behind them.. so it was only me up there with a couple guys about half a mile behind me.. wasnt any water due to the time of year, but awesome hike! On the way back down I took a right on another trail that went up to a peak before it went down the other side of the mountain.. only negative on this trail is the horse crap but just watch you step and you will be good!!

Nice and hot !

It's a great hike. Not too difficult. The creek was wonderful to hear while walking on a hot day.

It was a beautiful hike, hot day, so nice to hear running creeks. Quite a few hikers.
Would do it again. Very picturesque!

Hike was good, moderate workout. But a little over populated.