Murray Canyon Trail to Seven Falls

Murray Canyon Trail to Seven Falls is a 4 mile out and back trail located near Palm Springs, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and horses and is accessible from October until March. Horses are also able to use this trail.

beautiful everytime I go up there. be careful you might see a rattle snake or 2 in summer. there's 2 hidden areas that I know about here.

One of my favorites, usually pretty quiet when we go (saturday early mornings)...spring time has the most water at the falls and pools...the views are nice, and it's a pretty easy but good work out

Really enjoyed this hike.. the day that I went, there was only a few people on the trail. I passed two ladies on their way down and they said there was no one behind them.. so it was only me up there with a couple guys about half a mile behind me.. wasnt any water due to the time of year, but awesome hike! On the way back down I took a right on another trail that went up to a peak before it went down the other side of the mountain.. only negative on this trail is the horse crap but just watch you step and you will be good!!

Nice and hot !

It's a great hike. Not too difficult. The creek was wonderful to hear while walking on a hot day.

It was a beautiful hike, hot day, so nice to hear running creeks. Quite a few hikers.
Would do it again. Very picturesque!

Hike was good, moderate workout. But a little over populated.

Scenic trail in the desert. The first part of the trail is very exposed. However, once you reach the canyon, you are surrounded by palms trees and towering boulders. You follow along a stream, crossing it repeatedly on slippery rocks. The falls at the end offer a great picture spot.

Gorgeous hike along a running river, surrounded by colorful canyons and palm trees. Really mesmerized by the esoteric feeling this canyon brings. $9 to enter the reservation. Worth it.

Fantastic hike! Very scenic and not too steep.

Very nice moderate hike through the canyon. I love the towering palms surrounding the stream, the boulders and the bushes. There is small waterfalls at the end. Beautiful!

This is a scenic easy trail in true desert oasis. Many Palm and wonderful creek. Great rocks and vistas. Our 2nd time was just as enjoyable as first. You do an entrance fee to get into the Indian reservation. $9.00 per.

I absolutely loved this trail. The stream was higher than normal due to recent rains, and it was impossible to make the 16 crossings each way without getting my feet wet (or my shins!) but that joust made the hike super-fun. I would not want to do this hike if it is warmer that 85F. The waterfall at the end was the perfect spot for some pictures. Hiking poles are definitely recommended!

This is a beautiful place. A true oasis in the desert.

Really nice hike. For the first half mile you hike in the open desert before getting into the canyon where you spend the rest of the hike. The entire canyon is a beautiful palm oasis; a small waterfall greets you at the end. The hike has very little elevation gain. I recommend getting here right at 8am when the park opens to beat the heat. It's too bad it doesn't open earlier.

Gorgeous hike and worth the $$ if you are not from the area. Probably wasn't the best idea to do this at noon on a 90 degree plus day when my pale skin has not seen the light of day since last August (I live in salt lake city), but the palms and jurasic park like scenery was astoundingly beautiful. Oodles of colorful and multi sized lizards!!