CLOSED: San Miguel Mountain Trail

CLOSED: San Miguel Mountain Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Chula Vista, CA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from September until May. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.7 miles 1922 feet Out & Back

This trail is now closed to the public.

Short but steep towards the top. Good workout.

This is right by my home. There were at least a dozen people out there at 6pm. Doesn't say closed out there. I went alone but I recommend a partner. Some areas were hard but not terrible. I'm not young or in perfect shape. It was a great work out. Don't expect to be clean when you're done!

It was really easy. The path is perfect for beginners. In my experience and condition, my friend and I did like less than an hour. But I liked the view and the flag lol

loved this hike....why is it closed?

It was a very challenging hike. Too bad it's already closed. I enjoyed the view and the level of difficulty.

this hike kicked my butt! thank goodness I conquered it before it was closed.

went off the trail and surprisingly made it back after 4 hrs of hike !

went off the trail and was scary adventure and luckily made it back !

I did this hike, lol or should I say mountain climb about a year ago and it was a bit difficult but worth the view from the top! A little scary on the way down...

Fairly strenuous hike with several sections of the trail not marked very well, but incredible views!

Enjoyed this hike. Not crowded and really good hike.

R

Fun hike, beautiful view. BUT closed to the public

Need to start at different place

CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC, BEWARE! And you have to pay a $2.50 toll in and out of coming from the 125 highway.