Mount Rubidoux Trail

Mount Rubidoux Trail is a 2.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Riverside, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

From the Pomona Freeway (60) in Riverside, exit on Market Street and proceed east into downtown. Turn west (right) on Mission Inn Avenue and drive 7 blocks to Redwood Drive. Turn left and head 2 blocks to 9th Street, turn right and continue 2 more blocks to the distinct trail head.

Loved it. So beautiful. Not bad at all for First Timers...

Fun family friendly trail

I went during the summer of 2016 with my dog, it was a nice view only thing they need to add is water fountains just incase you run out of water from your bottles.. good hike

I personally, am not a fan of paved hikes but this one isn't bad if you want a great uphill quick workout with some sweet views. Went here for Easter Sunday one year and it was awesome. I highly recommend that experience if you're available to do so.

I love this simple hike! It's great to go with kids or a friend you just want to shoot the breeze with! On a clear day you have amazing views in every direction. There are some nice precipices where you can be alone and think or pray.

We hiked a path straight up the mountain, rather than the paved trail... it made the hike a lot more interesting for myself and the kids... Great place to take your kids.

Nice short hike with a great panoramic view of Riverside

Nice view atop.

full of fun hike

Relaxing

This is a beautifu spot to hike with your dog, but...

My Rottweiler and I went around dusk today (approx 4:15) and spent an hour poking around the trail. Near the end of our hike though, we spotted a coyote about 200 feet away! It was a majestic sight, but a little scary. Luckily, the coyote didn't see us! Just a heads up to anyone with a small dog. Pretty spot tho!

I have only climbed this 3 times. personally for me it's challenging every time. it's worth the beautiful view at the very top especially at sunset.

a bit difficult but amazing

It's an ok walk if it's not crowded. Way too many crying kids during the evenings.

awesome sauce

amazing view

I love it here, I come here every so often with my children and we always have a great time. perfect for the whole family