Mount Hollywood Trail

Mount Hollywood Trail is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Los Angeles, CA that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

bababooie

Hiked this trail this weekend. Rode Uber to the observatory parking lot. The trail was very crowded which is to be expected with a urban park like this. Took Uber forever to pick me up. Should have walked down to the Greek Theater to catch our Uber ride. I would consider doing more trails in this area in the future.

Easy hike. Will definitely do it again. Parking sucks on the weekends.

Pretty easy- but amazing views

I'm a beginner and this was an easy hike. The trail is wide and I saw a couple of families with toddlers in strollers. The view is amazing! I can keep going back with my nine year old.

First off if you're planning to park and hike up through the Canyon Rd. side- get there early or you'll get stuck trying to find parking. Trail is well maintained and can get congested at times during peak times especially during the weekend. It's a good work out going up along with coming down. Bring some water with you as someone mentioned earlier shade is minimal, and that goes particularly for those folks who brings dogs and kids. You'll enjoy it.

This is actually a great hike. I came up from Bronson canyon to the Hollywood sign. Your hike may originate elsewhere. It's a nice scenic climb and visibility was great in March. Amazing thing that this bit of wilderness is so close to LA.

There are many trails here and many places to start them but my favorite so far has been starting from the observatory and heading over the bridge and going up the mountain through the dirt steps and up to Dante's view before heading to the top of mount Hollywood, I've actually hiked up this mountain and down and around to mount lee where the actual Hollywood sign is along with l.a.'s communication tower, it's a beautiful sight with beautiful trails but it saddens me to see just how polluted my city now is.

Another awesome evening hike. I think Griffith park has the best (that I've done) views of Los Angeles and its surroundings at night. There are many trails, so do know your way around, best to go with a group

this is a really busy trail with alot of trash & graffiti every where. but its a nice easy short hike for good sights of the L.A. area