Hazard Peak Trail

Hazard Peak Trail is a 11.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Los Osos, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from April until December.

11.6 miles 1935 feet Loop

Montana De Oro State Park Campground is located near Los Osos, California. There are many trails that are primarily used for hiking, horse back riding and mountain biking

Beautiful

The most breath taking hike I've done.

This path is beautiful, however I wasn't prepared for this trail. Starting off on a low grade then inclines quickly. Several times I had to dismount my bike and hike it up. I was able to get to one of the summits then made my way back. The descend was quick, which was nice. Tip: make sure your brakes are in proper order and make some noise when going around corners and as always sunblock is a must! Overall I'll be doing this path again.

Amazing hike with a beautiful view

Went for a run here in my early 20's. It was one of the most exhilarating outdoor activities I have ever had. The weather was perfect and the views limitless.

Easy and beautiful. Bring your camera; you'll be stopping frequently for photos!!

the whole scenery is so nice around Montana see oro super cool trails all around and nothing to advanced but still a good hiking spot!

I love, love, love Montana de Oro!!!

We went in the morning, it was fogged in, but still beautiful. We biked to the ocean bluffs and then, went down to the beach tide pools. Fortunately, it was low tide and we saw tons of action within the tide pools.

Love this place, it's simply stunning, awesome views... cant wait to go back

Once u reach the top sing your name and experience of this trail it's fun and the view is just to damn good.

Very fun!

Beautiful hike along the ocean! Easy walk/jog lots of nature.

One of my favorites! you can trek, walk, bike and stroll at your leisure. be aware of cyclists of ALL ages.

Nice place to ride... It's definitely one of my favorites. Hazards peak trail is a nice out and back, or you could make a loop and take one of the other trails back down the mountain.