Miwok Trail and Hardy Canyon Loop Trail

Miwok Trail and Hardy Canyon Loop Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Brentwood, California that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Explore the beauty of Round Valley Regional Preserve. Enjoy oak woodland and riparian habitat as you stroll along this peaceful area Take the Miwok Trail to the Hardy Canyon Trail for this loop adventure.

Beautiful place to take a hike (walk) enough up hills to get your heart really to beating and then down hill to recoup and then up again. my daughter and I loved it. Will return to do other trails

I enjoyed doing this one except it was hot... I had done several hikes in both parks so I decided to do a connector. There is a gate between the 2 in the back of round Valley that I had discovered a year before so something drew me to go through and on to Vaqueros. Only did this one once....

Beautiful place to ride!

Nice little hike, can go easy or choose the path with a moderate hill. Since this is almost in my backyard, I like the easy access and options to vary the difficulty.

Good climbs, some sun exposure, good surface for hiking.

Great views! The right amount of challenge!

This was a good hike and I actually did this one 2 weekends in a row. I wasn't satisfied with myself and my skill the first time I tried. I am new to hiking and I am working to challenge myself and get the most from me and the hike. At a glance this trail might seem easy; but, it has its challenges and don't underestimate it.

Nice fairly easy trail, saw about 10 other people but mostly at entrance points. Rolling hills, in and out of shade. Free parking.

I always go hiking here and it's simple to get to. There's a treacherous side of the trail and a moderate side. It gets hot during the early morning and afternoon so I suggest going in the morning around 8:00 or around sunset. I love this hike. It's perfect for getting a quick work out in and the scenery is great!