Miners Ravine Trail

Miners Ravine Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Roseville, California and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

4.2 miles 150 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Well-maintained bike path leading from old town Roseville to Sierra College Blvd. About 6 miles total length.

Great for a quick run or walk with friends!

Nice,easy walk!

Nice little trek with family and old dog.

I run this trail pretty frequently because I work close by and can run during my lunch break. The scenery is nice and helps to keep my mind occupied when I feel like stopping :) There's a continuous flow of water in the creek year round and I've even seen some small fish and crawfish while running over one of the bridges.

We like to walk this trail with our double stroller. It's not the most beautiful in the summer, but my kids do love going over and under bridges. Very small hills make it an easy walk. I've only ever walked from the Sierra College Blvd. parking lot to under the E. Roseville Pkwy bridge, so I can't say what the rest of it is like.

Easy trail, good for running, walking and biking. Unfortunately some pedestrians do not know what side they're supposed to walk/run on (it's the LEFT, there are even signs!), and makes for some dangerous passing from bikers when congested.

Great for rollerblading, but because of a couple steep hills, either be a proficient skater, or be prepared to take your skates off a couple off times.

Great running trail. Not much shade or scenery.