Miners Ravine Trail

Miners Ravine Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Roseville, CA and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

4.2 miles 166 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Well-maintained bike path leading from old town Roseville to Sierra College Blvd. About 6 miles total length.

Nice little trek with family and old dog.

I run this trail pretty frequently because I work close by and can run during my lunch break. The scenery is nice and helps to keep my mind occupied when I feel like stopping :) There's a continuous flow of water in the creek year round and I've even seen some small fish and crawfish while running over one of the bridges.

We like to walk this trail with our double stroller. It's not the most beautiful in the summer, but my kids do love going over and under bridges. Very small hills make it an easy walk. I've only ever walked from the Sierra College Blvd. parking lot to under the E. Roseville Pkwy bridge, so I can't say what the rest of it is like.

Easy trail, good for running, walking and biking. Unfortunately some pedestrians do not know what side they're supposed to walk/run on (it's the LEFT, there are even signs!), and makes for some dangerous passing from bikers when congested.

Great for rollerblading, but because of a couple steep hills, either be a proficient skater, or be prepared to take your skates off a couple off times.

Great running trail. Not much shade or scenery.

Molinkkoololookloioplopooiokjkpooookklsiolooo h2vqv DC cd kkn nNVsssss9osss zNAS9l9ooCoARs oooooskkkkjkooikjjbghhnnjjbghhnnn kiknlmmkkoknukmpomiMIhimkjmomKopphgcsaamm iniJunmiiknokJulinJilinkk I u koFYIb-oOHioo9oolikkooook kk kkn or io Pou ll

Great place for a nice run

Great for a nice run or walk. The path was clean the whole way which was nice.

Great trail for running and biking. Lots of different ways to go, wish there were mile markers

Great place for a good run

It was very busy. We enjoyed it with our kids and it gave us another perspective of Roseville

good for starter

it is a walking, jogging, bike path. nice path, cool creeks. can go from sierra college to downtown Roseville.

Peaceful trail with multiple ways to go, not far off the road and really a hidden treasure. Great view at sunset.