Mill Creek Trail

Mill Creek Trail is a 11.5 mile out and back trail located near Wofford Heights, CA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great time with the kids! No water in the stream though.

Love this trail , very dog friendly and easy to follow.

Beautiful well kept trail. Very serene and easy to find. There is a gate but its open. Probably to keep wildlife in. My dog and I heard coyotes close by so it was time to leave but I loved it.

Not too bad of a trail. Not really a lot of shade and no water in the creek. But over all a fun, easy trail.

All year round this trail seems to stay beautiful. Especially so during the winter-spring months. The wildflowers are so pretty in their coloring. It puts a smile on your face. Easy to get to, easy trail. This one is in my back pocket if I can't travel very far.

What a fun family hike! We saw lots of family's with children. The path is well worn an has just the right amount of upgrades and then leveling off. We passed through 4 running creeks and had lunch at the last one and the water was cold and refreshing. Spring is a good time to go as we saw lots and lots of wild flowers. I would not suggest a summer hike as there is no shade until you reach a creek. I rate the tail as easy to moderate depending how far you hike.

Enjoyed hike. Perfect hike with 3 and 8 year old. didn't make it quit to end but close. Very easy. Pretty greenery and streams. Will definitely go back.

loved it! we even took the kids ages 12 to 5 and they had no problems. we only hiked about a mile in to the creek, definitely going back to do the whole trail

Went today and it was great. Great for dogs but keep them on leash because they're are rattlesnakes (venomous), and salamanders/frogs (poisonous). But, we had a great time and there was a lot to look at and tons if shade and rocks by the water so we plan in bringing our young daughter next time for a shorter trip.

I just went on Thursday, it was a nice relaxing hike. About 15-20 minutes into the trail you come across amazing greenery. Found a little waterfall with a lot of debris cleaned it out a bit and I was rolling again. There is a couple little hills that get your hear pumping but it's fun.

This a great family hike well maintained. We have did this hike a few times the first couple of miles is pretty easy but beyond that it gets pretty steap. Watch out for the cows and cow patties. There quite a bit of water in the creek nice spots to sit and soak your feet on a nice warm day. We took our dog and she loved the hike as well.

Took my teenage boys and they enjoyed the trail. I thought it was nicely maintained and a good overall experience. Will definitely do it again!

Perfect day and beautiful hike!

Great trail. Very active trail, with lots of other hikers and campers. There's been a lot of water flowing. You'll see cows, squirrels, rabbits, different birds lol. Good little get away walk to think on and enjoy mother nature.

This hike was well maintained, particularly the first 3-3.5 miles up. It's gradual, and rarely even in the "moderate" category. My hike today (late February) was the perfect time of year for this hike. Everything was green, some areas had fields of wildflowers, and the creek was running strong. I'd definitely recommend doing this one early spring (now), or in the fall. It looks like most people head out and turn around sometime at or before mile 3 or so. After this point the trail modestly increases in slope, and there are a lot of areas where it is washed out, but still easily followed. You'll get more and more impressive views of the surrounding area the further you go out. You'll come across a total of 4 creek crossings, the first about a mile out, and all 4 within the same 1 mile stretch, and then the trail moves away from the creek a little. In all, this was definitely worth doing, but I could see this one being a bit disappointing and far more brown & barren come late spring and through summertime. Oh, and watch out for the cow patties!