Mill Creek Trail

Mill Creek Trail is a 11.5 mile out and back trail located near Wofford Heights, California and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great hike, snowy and icy at the top but it's a great hike. Don't underestimate the time make sure you have enough daylight especially during winter. You could follow the trail up to 16 miles to pass Squirrel Meadow. Be prepared.

Beautiful area to hike. Easy to find as well. Just about 35 mins from the entrance of the canyon and a mile up kern canyon road. Great for dogs to run off leash. Lots of cows grazing around. There is a beautiful stream the flows through area as well.

Great time with the kids! No water in the stream though.

Love this trail , very dog friendly and easy to follow.

Beautiful well kept trail. Very serene and easy to find. There is a gate but its open. Probably to keep wildlife in. My dog and I heard coyotes close by so it was time to leave but I loved it.

Not too bad of a trail. Not really a lot of shade and no water in the creek. But over all a fun, easy trail.

All year round this trail seems to stay beautiful. Especially so during the winter-spring months. The wildflowers are so pretty in their coloring. It puts a smile on your face. Easy to get to, easy trail. This one is in my back pocket if I can't travel very far.

What a fun family hike! We saw lots of family's with children. The path is well worn an has just the right amount of upgrades and then leveling off. We passed through 4 running creeks and had lunch at the last one and the water was cold and refreshing. Spring is a good time to go as we saw lots and lots of wild flowers. I would not suggest a summer hike as there is no shade until you reach a creek. I rate the tail as easy to moderate depending how far you hike.

Enjoyed hike. Perfect hike with 3 and 8 year old. didn't make it quit to end but close. Very easy. Pretty greenery and streams. Will definitely go back.

loved it! we even took the kids ages 12 to 5 and they had no problems. we only hiked about a mile in to the creek, definitely going back to do the whole trail

Went today and it was great. Great for dogs but keep them on leash because they're are rattlesnakes (venomous), and salamanders/frogs (poisonous). But, we had a great time and there was a lot to look at and tons if shade and rocks by the water so we plan in bringing our young daughter next time for a shorter trip.

I just went on Thursday, it was a nice relaxing hike. About 15-20 minutes into the trail you come across amazing greenery. Found a little waterfall with a lot of debris cleaned it out a bit and I was rolling again. There is a couple little hills that get your hear pumping but it's fun.

This a great family hike well maintained. We have did this hike a few times the first couple of miles is pretty easy but beyond that it gets pretty steap. Watch out for the cows and cow patties. There quite a bit of water in the creek nice spots to sit and soak your feet on a nice warm day. We took our dog and she loved the hike as well.

Took my teenage boys and they enjoyed the trail. I thought it was nicely maintained and a good overall experience. Will definitely do it again!