Michael D Antonovich Trail

Michael D Antonovich Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near San Dimas, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Shady. Quite a few stream crossings and trail can be a little hard to distinguish at times. Not a lot of parking. If it weren't for the Graffiti and trash it'd be 4 stars...

Nice hike with a cool atmosphere. Only problem was the graffiti l, but other then that I enjoyed it alot. Would recommend.

Nice trail to bring your dog out on, very green and shady throughout most of the trail. Expect to find a lot of graffiti and pot smokers in the lower section of the trail.

I didn't see a lake, but it was well shaded and had plenty of stream crossings for dogs to splash through! I wore my road running shoes but wished I had my trail shoes!

Great hike with a nice creek, plenty of shade and dog friendly. We loved it. It was easy enough for our toddler in our group too.

I love this trail; so many options; it's shady

Such a great trail! Took my puppy and she loved it, shady and loved the creeks!