Michael D Antonovich Trail

Michael D Antonovich Trail is a 4.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near San Dimas, CA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Great hike with a nice creek, plenty of shade and dog friendly. We loved it. It was easy enough for our toddler in our group too.

I love this trail; so many options; it's shady

Such a great trail! Took my puppy and she loved it, shady and loved the creeks!

Should be rated as EASY...

Nice little trail.
Good 4 mile treck.

I'm going back to my favorite spot and not telling anyone where it is so it doesn't end up like this trail. A lot of positive reviews, but too much dog poop, graffiti, and garbage for me. I gave 1 star for the the 1/4 mile boost on the way out.

love this trail. shady, easy parking, and family friendly.

Nice shady Trail with lots of stream crossings. Saw a ton of squirrels and one rabbit. The trail continues beyond the trail marked in the app. Did a total of 6.1 miles but forgot to turn on the record button. Will hike it again.

Signs posted that area has tested positive for West Nile Virus. Needs more signage, especially for bike riders who don't want to slow down at the many turnoffs. about 5 water crossings, require getting off bike at a few.

Great trail. I liked all the creek crossings. had a jungle feel :-) a little hidden gem.

Beautiful and mostly shady. Lots of stream crossings. There where quite a few mosquitos so I wouldn't go at dawn or dusk. Other than that, it's a great little hike. The stream crossings made it really fun!

Very poor signage, each section has 2-3 turn-off that people have created to get over the creek. *Signs posted, that this area had tested positive for West Nile Virus* I like the trail, but hard to navigate.