Rock-It Trail

Rock-It Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, CA that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is only recommended for very experienced adventurers offers a number of activity options.

The loop Starts by getting to the end of the main trail then continuing up a steep incline trail named meadows then continuing through a community and along a beautiful ridge overlooking the ocean on one side and overlooking the canyon and many homes then continue down a rocky trail called rock-it.

It was a beautiful hike. We started at Alta Laguna Park and went on West Ridge, Roc k-it, Cayote Run, Dripping Cave, Wood Canyon, Meadows, and Aswut Trails. The last part was through the residential area on Alta Laguna Boulvard. I believe it was around ten miles. We saw dears, coyotes and a snake.

Good hike for OC hikers nice wooded areas fun rock gardens to walk up if you want a good workout start at stairstep trail

LOTS of fun, but the rocky section can be a bit risky if you don't have the skill level, would not recommend this unless u have the right bike and an intermediate skill level. I had to walk my hardtail down a few spots, and walked a good portion of the section of this trail called Lynx

the trail is intimidating to me personally so I won't go back until I feel like I have the appropriate skill level.....but everyone has different "fear factor" tolerances.

If you press to get directions to this trail , it will take you to a neighborhood that has no entrance at all, to any trail. I was very disappointed. How does anyone access this trail ?

Directions do not lead you anywhere near the trails. Terrible

It is a long way but a great downhill. The downhill is very rocky

Very fun meadows is a hard bike up but well rewarded when biking down rock-it. It can be done by anyone and the more experienced can do it very fast and still get fun out of it!