Jurupa Hills Trail

Jurupa Hills Trail is a 2.1 mile out and back trail located near Fontana, CA that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from June until September.

Good morning workout, I do it 4 to 5 times a week. Not easy but it's worth it.
The view its nice you get to see Rialto,Rancho and Fontana. And if you enjoy nature like I do and lucky you'll get to see coyotes besides rabbits,lizards and roderuners.

This is a great trail with views all around the Inland Empire and some of the best shots of Cucamonga Peak. I got on the trail early in the morning and saw owls and an amazing sunrise when it had just snowed recently on the surrounding mountains. There are also a lot of boulders to check out and you will see rock art everywhere, and the undesirable tagging.

Very steep and slippy at the start. Also just when you think you are at the summit, another hill rises! My son and I didn't quite make the top. Great views and a nice breeze higher up.

I've hiked this trail many times. It is a little more difficult that you would think. The beginning of the trail is steep and a bit slippery. Wear good shoes with traction.