Martin Canyon Creek Trail

Martin Canyon Creek Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Dublin, California that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Martin Canyon Creek Trail is one of Dublin's little known treasures. This improved trail follows Martin. Canyon Creek for 0.89 miles and offers amazing views of the Tri-Valley and the canyons leading to the west. Large oaks and bay trees line the creek and trail and provide tranquil areas for respite. The trailhead is located at the corner of Silvergate and Bay Laurel drives.

Small trail ... good for a short walk with kids .. will be muddy during rain

Trailhead in a residential neighborhood but immediately you feel like you're far out of town. Trail connects with a Pleasanton Ridge trail if you have time to explore more!

Great little trail for a short walk. Go after the rain to see the creek at full flow!

Fun hike w the kids and pup. Will definitely do it again.

Great hike with kids. Amazing view

Not hard and very pleasant. This trail might be good in the summer too because a lot of it is shaded. A rare find around here!

Nice relaxing easy trail for me and wife to just chill on.

Great trial for families and little ones

Nicely shaded trail that runs behind a housing development. Lightly traveled as I only passed one person on a Wednesday afternoon. I wouldn't classify it as moderate. I thought it was very easy. The trail continues on past what the track shows, but I only did the 2 mile out and back. If I lived in the area, I could see myself frequenting this trail. But I don't, so I'll stick to the more scenic trails in the east bay.

This trail is a gem. Lightly used, there have only been a few times where I encountered other people on the trail. Once you are on the Regional Park land, you would never know you are near civilization. The trail connects with the ridge trail and Dublin Hills Regional Park, making it easy to complete a loop back towards west Dublin.

Trail worth exploring if you like something which is not extremely easy. You cannot take strollers in case you plan to go with kids.

I love this trail, Close to home a good workout. The whole hike to the top and back is 4.8 miles.

Nicely shaded beautiful hike