Martin Canyon Creek Trail

Martin Canyon Creek Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Dublin, CA that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Martin Canyon Creek Trail is one of Dublin's little known treasures. This improved trail follows Martin. Canyon Creek for 0.89 miles and offers amazing views of the Tri-Valley and the canyons leading to the west. Large oaks and bay trees line the creek and trail and provide tranquil areas for respite. The trailhead is located at the corner of Silvergate and Bay Laurel drives.

Nicely shaded trail that runs behind a housing development. Lightly traveled as I only passed one person on a Wednesday afternoon. I wouldn't classify it as moderate. I thought it was very easy. The trail continues on past what the track shows, but I only did the 2 mile out and back. If I lived in the area, I could see myself frequenting this trail. But I don't, so I'll stick to the more scenic trails in the east bay.

This trail is a gem. Lightly used, there have only been a few times where I encountered other people on the trail. Once you are on the Regional Park land, you would never know you are near civilization. The trail connects with the ridge trail and Dublin Hills Regional Park, making it easy to complete a loop back towards west Dublin.

Trail worth exploring if you like something which is not extremely easy. You cannot take strollers in case you plan to go with kids.

I love this trail, Close to home a good workout. The whole hike to the top and back is 4.8 miles.

Nicely shaded beautiful hike

This is our favorite hike. After a rain there is a nice small stream. There is a particular place where you can access the stream and my kiddos like going down there to throw rocks in the stream and to see the newts. Kid and dog friendly. There's an easy trail and a more scenic trail. Beautiful hike hidden on the outskirts of Dublin suburbia.

A short, easy, wide, gravel trail that ties into other trails in the Dublin Open Space Preserve. From the well marked entrance off Silvergate Drive, the trail makes a very gentle climb for 1 mile to the gate at the Dublin Open Space. From here it's a 3/4 mile, narrow, somewhat steeper trail to the Donlon Trail at the top of the ridge spur.

This little patch of land had a few trails running through it. Most of them aren't even a mile though. The main trail is graveled the entire way. It's a very easy trail. I'm not sure why it's black listed. It makes for a really good, quick run