Los Santos-Trans Preserve Loop

Los Santos-Trans Preserve Loop is a 4.8 mile loop trail located near Murrieta, CA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

I hike at the Santa Rosa Plateau every single week and the Los Santos trail is absolutely one of my favorite trails on the plateau. It is 't one of the longest but it is definitely one of the steepest, and you get some absolutely beautiful views on the way up! I recommend sitting at the bench near the top of the trail and enjoying the view of the plateau!

Wonderful little set of trails in a beautiful area. We started at the Hidden Valley Trailhead and then traveled east to Monument Peak and the Mesa Loop before heading over to the Adobe and then home via the trans-preserve trail. . In winter (January 1!) that made for a nice 8 mile loop.

We didn't see anyone until we got to the adobe, and then there were a constant stream of our fellow inhabitants of planet earth traveling to or fro this popular destination. Doing it in the order we did gave us about 5.5 miles before the adobe and lunch which we enjoyed on the sunny picnic tables. During the first part, we saw almost no people, either.

I recommend Monument Hill on a nice day. I could easily see Mt Baldy, Mt. San Gorgonio, and Mt. San Jacinto all a once.

I look forward to coming back here when spring has on her wildflowers.

Nice trail. Great for a Sunday morning hike.

this was my first ever trail to go on it was nice and i liked how alot of other trails linked to it. it's a must for the first timers.