Los Padres Los Robles Loop Trail

Los Padres Los Robles Loop Trail is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Westlake Village, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Short walk through shaded oaks with a steep hill at the end.

It's a good trail and I hike it every morning with my dog.

Really liked it. It was easy to hike and find the directions.

I liked this trail so much ! It was the perfect hike for a beginner, the views were amazing, it was kind of funny at the end it ends in a housing tract! And we had to walk up a few city streets to get back to our car. My favorite hike so far !!

Good trail. Only disappointment was that the loop did not end at start point. You actually exit from Los Padres trail onto Moorpark Road by Canejo Players Theater. Easy 3.3 mile hike. Highly recommend the Vista Point Loop to the benches for the great view of Thousand Oaks.

Easy

Great area to hike. Hiked from Oak Creek Canyon to the bench on Vista Loop. Great view from the bench. Long shady stretches help the climb. There's an oak woodland at the furthest west trail head on Greenmeadow. It's the trail head with marked parking spaces. Great place for a picnic after a hike. Not many hikers on the trail and it was a really good day for hiking. A serious problem is bicyclists going way too fast for conditions. There are blind curves and they come around the curves way too fast and out of control. Still rate this a 5 but I would be wary of taking small children on the climbing portions of the trail because of the bikes. There is a closed section of trail marked as accessible on AllTrails between the Los Robles and Vista Loop trails. It's a very steep section and its being seriously eroded.

We think its amazing because we got engaged on this hike on the bench, overlooking the mountains! Great trail to have in your neighborhood!

in our backward. very pretty and mellow hike with lots of oaks to keep you shaded.