Little Canyon loop Chino Hills State park

Little Canyon loop Chino Hills State park is a 8.2 mile loop trail located near Yorba Linda, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from December until May. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Orange County rolling hills MIles of hiking and biking fun! Chino Hills State park offers a wide variety of hiking, Biking and camping opportunities within Orange county. The park has many trails and many options for hiking different distances and locations. The entrance at Rim Crest Dr. offers free parking on the street. West and east ends of the park offer parking for a nominal fee. The Chino hills entrance also offers family camping sites. The Little Canyon loop starts at the south ridge trail and proceeds east, up the hill for just over a mile. at the first trail to the left, a sign marks the Little Canyon trail. Little Canyon trail is a narrow trail that has a steep slope down to the Telegraph Canyon trail (about .3 mile). At the Telegraph trail, head back west and locate the easy street trail also about a mile from Little Canyon. Easy street ends at Rim crest dr.

Nice long trail. There are spots to stop and sit along the way. Several tracks connect. However, it's mainly dry and desert like now.

This trail is a nice scenic hike that I would definitely recommend, however I'm sad to say the pictures don't represent the trail at all. All of the green grass is gone, you're basically hiking on a dirt trail. But still a nice hike!

amazing hike. challenging and beautiful. many trails to choose from.

Nice views , rolling hills and going through bovilian delight trail was good

Awesome short hike east from Rim Crest.

I hiked this trail on a Friday afternoon starting at about 3. I started at the trailhead at the top of Rimcrest Drive (I don't know what the previous reviewer is referring to about the trailhead not being there any more) and followed the ridge trail out to San Juan Hill. The hills this time of year we wonderfully green thanks to all the rain we've had. The ridge trail is a nice "rollercoaster" providing some good chances to get the heart rate elevated. It is also exposed to the sun the entire way which should be taken into consideration when doing this hike in the warmer months. After reaching the summit of San Juan Hill, I rested for a bit before heading a little farther southeast to catch the canyon trail back to the trailhead. The canyon trail was very different from the ridge trail. It follows a stream the entire way and is surrounded by trees on both sides. When I got back to my car my Garmin watch showed the distance as 8.32 miles. Overall this was a pleasant hike with great views of Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties on the way out and a pleasant walk through a shaded canyon for the return trip.

There is no trail to access here. It is all developed residential area.

I hiked this about 6 months ago just to get out in the beautiful crisp morning and move around a little. This is an easy hike, more like a nice walk with some pretty nature surrounding you:)

This hike felt more like an intense walk then a hike. For almost half the hike there are homes within view and ear shot. Which makes it feel more urban then wilderness, but felt very sage. Whoever, once you were on the backside of canyon, after a few uphill and down hill walks, you are very much in the "wild". Personally, I was a little nervous I would see a mountain loin/bobcat. This is a great "hike" for conditioning, marinating, and building endurance.

Brought my cub scouts here hiking. Was a Saturday morning and it was socked in with a nice thick fog. That kept the entire hike cool and gave it a much more mysterious feeling.

There were quite a number of mountain bikers and I could see why. Lots of nice hill trails, the only problem I saw was that there were a lot of blind downhill corners and the bikers (like I am sure we all would) come down at a pretty high rate of speed.

My boys and I had a lot of fun. The trail was well marked, well worn and a lot of fun. There was a fire here a few years ago, so many of the trees are dead and the low growth is not real attractive. We saw a coyote (droppings everywhere) many species of bird as well as nice red tail hawk nest.

We had a blast. I could imagine though that this area could be pretty scorching on a hot day. so come early or bring some sun protection.