Little Bear Creek Trail

Little Bear Creek Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Lake Arrowhead, CA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Better to park off of Torrey Rd -- up the hill and hike in. Connects to other hikes if you can hop the creek at the end. There are currently some floating logs you can cross. I'm big and they held my weight. Use nearby timbers if you need more balance going over.
Trail itself was good exercise. There are a few spots that are steep and slippery and a couple parts with narrow walkway and a drop. Nothing too scary, but if you go off trail there's danger and climbing to be had. Snow on the top part of the trail and it is a bit icy. Below the valley the trail winds by the creek close and far and there is a small grove of old trees that was saved from the inferno that took so many. I bet this trail was simply incredible 15-20
years ago. I imagine a glen of giants, an avenue of them just winding through the valley. Now it looks like walking through an abandoned telephone pole operation. Beware there are some areas with timber and rock falling dangers. Also parts of the trail are eroded so be careful when you feel soft soil. I had some break away under foot. Feels like you are deeper in the wood at times, but then you'll see houses and power lines and even roads in parts.

The trail was pretty enjoyable, not too exciting but it still had a good amount of things to see. I went with a friend about a week ago and it was pretty overgrown, which I really don't mind. The fire damage actually made the landscape look much more interesting. My friend and I had to stop, however, due to a small river we could not jump. I'm definitely going to go again, probably with better shoes and something to cut away some foliage.

This trail left a lot to be desired. Not pretty at all. On to new adventures!

We couldn't find the trail and the park appears to be closed.

Pretty good hiking trail. End is a little anticlimactic, just opens up to an off road vehicle area. Can't wait to take my bike on it though.