Laskey Mesa Trail

Laskey Mesa Trail is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodland Hills, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this hike! Gorgeous views and good hills to make sure you're getting a workout.

The fact that I live in Topanga Canyon and have never been here bothers me, especially after getting the chance to meander through the park for the first time today. While I can only imagine how gorgeous these hills must be in the springtime, the dry late-summer hues are awfully intriguing in their own right, especially when the weather didn't jump above 80 and a cool breeze accompanied me as I snaked my way through the canyons. I feel like I just found a gold mine, and you better believe I'll be back again soon. Several several times.

It was a terrific trail...definitely challenging, but very doable. Felt really energized once the trail ended...wanted to do it again. Will be there tomorrow!

Easy loop trail. It's breathtaking! You can have your pets, too. Good for beginners to start of.

Breathtaking when it's green in the spring; oak trees, rolling green hills, wildflowers. Reminded me of "Little House on the Prairie." Many meandering alternate trails to choose from. Only reason not five stars is because there's not a lot of shade and it's probably pretty hot and brown by late summer.

Great ride! You can't tell you're in the middle of the valley!

Amazing.