Lake Perris Loop Trail

Lake Perris Loop Trail is a 8.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Perris, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Loop trail was closed and seems to have been that way for awhile. It appears they are repairing the dam. Poorly marked that it is closed.

I did this loop on a bicycle yesterday morning after tent camping the night before. Weather was nice and cool in the morning. Got to the mountain area where we saw climbers on the face. We kept going, walking up over the mountain trail to the side where the damn is. Cruised along the damn and around to the marina area. Took a short break and back to the camp site. It took us around 2 hours with a couple of breaks. I usually bring my horse to this area and use the horse trail just outside of the bike trail. If you are looking to hike this loop, I would suggest using the horse trail if you do not like walking on the asphalt bike trail. I'll be back to hike this next time.

Nice! Especially during the week- not a lot of people and it is you and the nature!

Great trail 99%is asphalt . The south end of the dam starts about 3/4 of a mile of rough dirt trail the rest is a paved road. Best in cooler weather, take plenty of water and refill at campsites