Lagoon Valley Park Mtb Trail

Lagoon Valley Park Mtb Trail is a 7.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Vacaville, California that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lagoon Valley has lots of hard-pack, single-track trails that have been groomed specifically for hiking, mtb'ing, and horseback riding. As soon as you enter the park, take the trail to the left. Cross the wooden bridge and turn left again. Follow the trail to the tree line and you will see where all the fun begins!

Lovely open space hike. We encountered a couple steep ascents but not enough to call it a strenuous hike. Just a dirt path and an occasional paved road. Mountain bikers, hikers, trail runners and dogs were on the trails. When we got a little turned around all we did was hike back up and then could see clearly where we needed to get to.

I liked this hike. Although there were a lot of visible buildings and antennas, for the most part there were good views and good climbs.

Nice day, hiked up the mountain bike trails with my dog. Great variety of paths from the lagoon up to the tower, I'll definitely come back again.

Not very scenic, from what I remember of this trail.

Loved the challenge, the alternation between flat and uphill stretches. Went to the "top" just to have it done once, but will explore the dirt trails around the top next time to enjoy the hills' beauty more deeply.

This hike was hard for me. I wasn't able to make it to the top. I will definitely do this one again.

Only minutes from Vacaville, a perfect way to start off your Saturday morning without having to head into more distant hills and still be home in time for a party at noon. 7.4 miles can be done without exceptional difficulty. Stick to the single track mountain bike line for a more true to form hike and avoid the gravel road often flooded with other hikers. The highlight is the ridge line between towers to maximize your experience and views. Don't forget to stop at the old swing oak for a break and a swing.

hard-packed trails and gravel, some steeper hills. You can see the prisons on the other side once you get to the top. A lot of flexibility from flat to varies ways up the hills. Some of the trail get chewed up from grazing cattle though.

Lovely views with rolling hills. Some well-packed gravel, some paved, and some well-packed dirt trails. I think there is a dog park nearby too. I'll be back!