Ladybird Johnson Grove Trail

Ladybird Johnson Grove Trail is a 1.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Orick, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October.

old growth

What a great trail. Not a hike more like a stroll. Awesome trees

With the family as a kid...

My kids and I walk this trial every couple of months - beauty!

We spent two days in the Redwoods and this was one of the two trails we enjoyed. This is just a short walk but we spent a lot of time just being there, rather than just walking through. What a fabulous place and very photogenic. A very easy walk and relatively few people for being the middle of July. It's easy to find, but parking can be tricky because of the small parking lot. Go early to avoid a backlog. We had to wait in line to get in.

Amazing little trail!!

nice easy hike. very pretty.

Very nice trail, not long. Finally saw a banana slug. It is bright yellow and way cool. Look under leaves on plants.

Great short little trail. Easy hike. Some beautiful redwoods along this trail.

As a local, this is one hike that I would call a must-do! With marked trees, a self-guided tour with the pamphlet is very informative! I could never get 'bored' of this short hike! Note, although the Lady Bird Johnson Trail is a short loop, there is other trails that you can get a longer hike out of it if you desire. One time i went in the pouring rain. INCREDIBLE. Rain or shine, this is the place to visit. One downside, its fairly popular, so you will see tons of fellow hikers out-in-about.

We did this hike in lite rain and in the end heavy rain. Loved the hike.

lovely walk among the giants

This was a beautiful start to our visit to Redwood country. Very peaceful and a great tribute!

This is a beautiful place. I hope to get to come back one day!

Easy trails with lots of huge redwood trees. Beautiful