La Tuna Canyon Loop Trail

La Tuna Canyon Loop Trail is a 5.9 mile loop trail located near Sun Valley, CA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

It was a great moderate hike with good incline. Great view of Sun Valley/ Tujunga.

I felt that I was working my butt off

Was difficult but beautiful view

Love this place

Great day last Friday!!!

really good trail. great calves and glutes workout.

This was very rough and almost dangerous trail. It had been dry for weeks and the hard-packed bleached dirt was sliding away under us on the down hill sections. I ended up sliding into a gouge made by runoff and tearing up my leg pretty badly. Great views, bring 1-2L of water as there is none around and little shade. I would agree with others that this is a moderate-difficult trail.

Killer hills if you avoid the fire road. I recommend wearing hiking shoes, or at least shoes with good grip, as the hill is super steep and loose.

We followed the route map, which included some really severe inclines that we would rate as difficult. Of course, you don't have to take those shortcuts, but they make the hike a serious workout if you do. And we would definitely recommend going up the steep hills and down the fire roads.

Wasn't easy I guess if you stay on the path yes it is but the steep climbs are intense

Those hills killed me, but it was a great work out.

F

Trail was nice and simple the hills are good for training