La Tuna Canyon Loop Trail

La Tuna Canyon Loop Trail is a 5.9 mile loop trail located near Sun Valley, CA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very good hike, did this yesterday morning and it was a good work out. Completed 7 miles in and out. Felt, Tired but Great for doing it .

easily accessible from freeway and great views.

Awesome hike

I LOVED IT , MODERATE BUT GOOD ONE.IT HAS SOME POINT WHERE IT GETS HARD.

Take all the steep inclines to the top, then head west. Good workout and views.

Great for a workout, very steep in the beginning.

It was a great moderate hike with good incline. Great view of Sun Valley/ Tujunga.

I felt that I was working my butt off

Was difficult but beautiful view

Love this place

Great day last Friday!!!

really good trail. great calves and glutes workout.

This was very rough and almost dangerous trail. It had been dry for weeks and the hard-packed bleached dirt was sliding away under us on the down hill sections. I ended up sliding into a gouge made by runoff and tearing up my leg pretty badly. Great views, bring 1-2L of water as there is none around and little shade. I would agree with others that this is a moderate-difficult trail.

Killer hills if you avoid the fire road. I recommend wearing hiking shoes, or at least shoes with good grip, as the hill is super steep and loose.