Keller Peak

Keller Peak is a 13.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Running Springs, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

This is a great trail with beautiful views! Disclaimer: the trail starting from Exploration Trail to Keller Peak is actually about 12 miles and 2000 elevation gain. This was my 2nd attempt doing this hike, as the first time I didn't have enough water and only prepared for the length that All Trails stated. This time I was more prepared and totally worth the extra miles and elevation to get to the peak:)

All around gorgeous, even in summer it's pretty cool up there lots of shade beautiful views/scenery! Don't miss out on the ranger post it was a little scary (steep stairs) and it got super Windy while we were up there but it was so nice the kids loved it!

Great trail ! Lots of shade and great changing landscape.

Writing this review about 6 months after I was there. Pretty easy trail, but I stopped about a mile or two short of the peak. Next time I'll go all the way. Lots of bugs in early summer. Some people, but not crowded.

scenic driving

A great drive up site with stunning views from the tower.

Absolutely gorgeous views. Went all the way to the peak and back. Biggest pine cones I've ever seen in my life, trees that grow in the upper elevations and are gorgeous. About 3.5 hours there and 2 back.