Indian Truck Trail

Indian Truck Trail is a 22.7 mile out and back trail located near Corona, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and off road driving.

off road driving

Great trail with some really nice views once you get up toward the main divide trail to your right.

Easy trail for any stock 4x4 and perfect imo during fall when its gloomy or even raining.

off road driving

Adventure buddy and I went up the backside since Santiago Canyon is closed in his 2000 Tacoma. Found a great spot to watch the meteor shower with a view of Corona. Haven't been up there in awhile. Trail is pretty soft in some spots and seems like it's been awhile since they've done any maintenance. Trail seems pretty washed out but you can still drive pretty much anything up there. Very dry and dusty, more so than usual, but with the drought I guess that's to be expected.

off road driving

Took my 2016 Tacoma out today. Didn't see any other vehicles on the trail on a Monday. Decided to go and look for a good view and have lunch. My truck did great. It's a narrow path, I was just worried about another vehicle on the trail.

off road driving

We had a blast. Only our second time out in our new jeep so it was perfect for getting our tires dirty. We missed the turn for Main Divide and ended up Hoursethief trail. That was bit rocky but still nothing we could handle. Recommend for novice to intermediate. Only saw two other vehicles and one hiker so it was a great time to go (early Sunday morning).

off road driving

I little rough for a dirt bike, but it would have been perfect for a four wheeler. I stopped about two thirds of the way up and hiked the rest.

I saw some crazy man near the top in an F-150.

Nice day to hike. Was a bit cool and windy. Only went 6miles up. Great views.

Very enjoyable hike. Great views and a nice wide path. Didn't go the whole way, the dog got tired. Looking forward to completing it next time.

Great views. Really enjoyed the hike.

What a day! ITT to the top of the peak in 4hrs! Beautiful conditions and the views are endless! Thoroughly enjoyed this hike with my wife. (no kids :D) Don't think they woulda made it....saw pine trees, a dead squirrel but no snakes today! (thank G-d) As we approached the peak we started to see the cheaters in jeeps ;) and motos...and other hikers converging from the holy jim trail. We started a bit before 7am and reached the peak @ 11:06 am after 11.6 miles. start and middle is pretty easy the part before the peak is a challenge but worth it!!! We came, we saw and we conquered it!

off road driving

Went up on the motorcycle some parts are tough, had to set it down once but the trail is a blast.

We did this trail on November 1st. We started at the Indian Truck Trail enterance off of Peony Street. I parked by the Church that's about a mile up the dirt road. We started at 630 am. Hiked up Indian Truck Trail to Main Divide. There were several areas of nice shade. Once on Main Divide it was nice to walk through the tall pines. We crossed paths with about 6 vehicles and a dozen motorbikes. After several miles on Main Divide we took a right at Upper Holy Jim and reconnected with Main Divide. Upper Holy Jim is zig zaggy, steep and slippery sand. Once back on Main Divide, it was a rocky, sunny trek to the Peak and towers. We made our way back down but stayed on Main Divide back to Indian Truck on the decent. Total time was about 9 hours with a total mileage between 22 and 24 (my tracker stopped before getting back to car). It's a uphill climb the whole way. Bring plenty of water and snacks!