Kwaaymii Interpretive Trail

Kwaaymii Interpretive Trail is a 0.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mt Laguna, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Mt. Laguna, CA: Take the Sunrise Scenic Byway to the Forest Visitor Center (across road from store) just north of Mt. Laguna. Trail begins alongside the Visitor Center.

Super quick easy little jaunt. The views and the peace is what makes it for me. The wind will damn near blow your car door off your car (or so it seems) but it's cool to see all the way down into the valley and desert below. I've done this trail in the winter as well when we had snow in SD. I usually stop here when I'm driving sunrise highway to Julian. A great little gem.

Esta muy fácil y muy corto, excelente para familia y niños .

Great trail for young kids and adults. There is about 100 ft elevation change and some of the trail becomes rocky. Out side of the visitor center there are cedar and Jeffery pines, as you approach the crest of pinon point there are Coulter pines and four leaf pinon pines. There is a great view of
Cuyamaca peak

I just did this hike earlier this past week and I loved! The view is amazing, but it is extremely windy up there!