Hood Mountain Trail to Panoramic Ranch Trail Loop

Hood Mountain Trail to Panoramic Ranch Trail Loop is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Santa Rosa, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love it. Low traffic, challenging trail with a great outlook. Make sure you go to the outlook though ... we got lost and looped around. Should have used AllTrails...

had a great date day hike with the husband here. it had some tough spots but in all a great hike !!

This is a full on workout for this out of shape hiker. But a great family day with my wife and two of my four kids. Plenty to see and the trail is pretty well marked.

Great hike! Steep, but worth the climb to gunsight rock!!! Beautiful views.

Decent day hike, definitely recommend going all the way to the gun site overlook, great views of the valley.

Challenging hike for me, I'm 67,but well worth the effort. Wonderful views.

great exercise. there are deer and mountain lions. I don't have much survival instincts so I wasn't very prepared for seeing mountain lions. I wish I would have known there were some in the area so i could research and be better prepared. i went on the goodspeed trail and saw it within the first mile. Be prepared yall. also, It was over 90° & it was pretty rough. I would suggest going in that heat.