Highway 108 to Sardine Falls

Highway 108 to Sardine Falls is a 2 mile out and back trail located near Bridgeport, CA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from July until September.

I've hiked up to the Sardine Fall a number of times and taken others up there too. Even my wife with asthma made it up there easily too. Me and a hiking partner that I used to have, we have hiked (back in 2006) all the way to the top (estimate 5 miles, one way) of the mountain to where it is very breathtaking beautiful too. I'm planning to take another hike up there in the near future, again.

My house just burnt down on June 16th. Everyone got out safely, but nothing else was saved. All of my photos and DVD's of photo files are gone. Thank God that I have a lot of my photos on websites and the website companies will put my photos onto DVD's and send them to me. I'll share some photos, when I get them.

Loved this trail, very easy but since I love to photograph waterfalls it was very much worth the stop. There were 3 falls to photograph along this trail, ending with Sardine, which still had snow nearby, making for some incredible shots. With the extra runoff this year, the water flow has made this area incredibly green.