Hidden Falls Trail

Hidden Falls Trail is a 5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Auburn, California that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

was fun, great look out point. great views

Hiked on 12/31/2016 Awesome end of the year, hike. It was very different since this was my first hike. I love all the view points and seeing my first live waterfall was amazing. It wasn't a difficult trail, but there were some high spot. I would recommend this to families as well. I had a blast!

Great trail system. Many optional routes that are clearly marked. Because of all the rain, there was plenty of water flowing in the creek & the falls were beautiful as always.

This time we enjoyed Seven Pools Loop on our way back from the falls. Gorgeous setting... lush greenery, stunning boulders, rushing water sounds as we walked near the creek. It wasn't an especially crowded day on the main trails (Legacy, etc.), but it was still nice to get off the main drag for a bit. Felt remote & was fun to have a trail almost completely to ourselves.

The trail was easy to find and it was nice to have parking right by the trail. It was a nice walk and we loved the waterfall stops along the way. The trail was a tad bit hard to stay on because there were several trails within hidden falls but as long as we stayed on the red lines on the app, it made it easy to follow.

Went on a Saturday, the parking lot was full. Lots of people hiking so if your looking for solitude maybe a week day would be better. Also, tons of poison oak everywhere. Overall the hike was beautiful, easy and not far from civilization.

Easily THE most beautiful trails I've ever hiked. Easy hike with well marked trails and loads of options for distance vs. shorter loops. Very friendly hikers/bikers.

Actually the large loop is over 7 miles. South Legacy to North Legacy loop is well maintained and groomed. The trail is well used. Most activity is to the outlooks at both the Hidden Falls and Canyon View Falls area. The trails beyond that are not used heavily. Nice regional park! But it is no secret.

the kids enjoyed this trail... so did I ... loved it

I love that you can make this trail as long or short as you want. So many trails to venture off on!

Really fun trail just sometimes a little hard to follow!