Hellman Trails

Hellman Trails is a 4.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Whittier, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Love this trail for hiking, Everytime I go I try a new trail. Not boring at all and definitely a workout

Great place to go to I'm really surprised my three year old daughter was able to walk up those hills I'm very proud of her.

Nice área

The view was great, and the course was a little bit difficult. Beware the closed way!!!

WE LOVE HELLMAN PARK TRAIL WHITTIER
BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO HIKE AND BREATHTAKING VIEWS❤️

nice but to sunny

Second time on this trail 8 miles. Absolutely love it. any tips for NOT getting lost? Hard to stay on trail.

Great hike. The uphill is a beast, but feels great once you've conquered it.

my local trails,

it was hard but worth it , I'm do it again

Awesome! accelerating. difficult to get parking. I don't mind sharing the trail with doggies,but come on people, if you leave your dog's crap in a bag is not any better.

It's kind of hard to walk all the up and downs ! But after you do it you will feel soooo good!!! My recommendation --- start the earliest that you can !!

hellmen is a wonderful hike if you want something challenging and you can handle no shade. it's best to go really early in the morning, it gets very hot throughout the day. my dog comes with me and he loves it!

Relatively easy one, slopes are not so deep. Better go in early morning to avoid noon heat. Unfortunately the return loop back trail is closed.

This is a great challenge for those feel like doing a trail run. Picturesque, clean, amazing views when you get to the top!