Heart Rock Trail

Heart Rock Trail is a 1.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cedarpines Park, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is an easy trail near Crestline, CA. You park in Camp Seeley in a small dirt parking lot. This trail is short and along a creek with some small water falls and 10 - 15 foot water fall near Heart Rock. Some of the small water falls could be used as natural water slides.

Excellent family friendly trail. Took my whole family on this trail. Dad, mom 6 year old, 8 year old and 15 year old daughter. Perfect short family outing.

We've hiked this trail twice. Once spring of 2015. The water level was significant and we had a great time getting wet. Our golden retriever had a great time as well.

The second hike was late summer of 2016. It was completely dry, zero water level. This made it different and unique, which allowed us to go farther than the first time.

Both hikes we're great And we had a good time. Our golden liked it as well even though there was zero water.

We Will definitely do this again.

great hike, so beautiful and peaceful. but I would day it's an easy one more like moderate. definitely not for kids under 10

Loved the view...great hike besides all the bugs.

Swimming in the pools at the end of the trail is off the charts! Great hike...

oh boy!
Decided to go for an easy hike and it ended up being an arm workout. So many mosquitoes it was so hard to see and get them off of you. They is a beautiful trail but today it was a bit challenging fighting with them bugs.
Bring a mosquito net for sure around this season.

Nice walk but need to get there early to enjoy the fresh air and beauty of the morning. It's a bit confusing to find the actual heart rock. Disappointing when you do find it because the rock is full of graffiti. Other than that not too difficult of hike /walk.

Did this hike last time I was here - Apx 8 months ago- it wasn't very difficult and had a good time doing it. Might do it again but might do a new hike this time

Heart Rock is AMAZING!!! Not so easy to find and Sprint GPS was not working, LOL. =) So we ask some locals!! Took us a minute but we found it!! Lots of flying bugs, and not as easy as people say, there were some steep rocks, but my son and I had a blast with our Dog. Love Heart Rock!! We made a wish!! =)

Easy family hike even for toddlers.

Good hike with beautiful nature surrounding, just a bit hard to trail from the main road

It was a very easy hike anyone can do
It. My son had a good time. We got there at 7:30 on a Sunday and were the only ones there. The scenery was the beautiful. The sewer company there tho smelled awful. Also there was A LOT of gnats it became so annoying.

It a easy trail. No water on the river

It was a nice hike. Took us about an hour and a half to complete. We didn't see the heart rock. But the hike was awesome.

beautiful hike.

I really like this hike. It's REALLY easy but nevertheless very whimsical. I don't mind the amount of people visiting, they are extremely helpful in finding the trail. There are two trails, a high and low. Low is very easy and high requires skipping rock to rock down the creek. Have fun!

It was beautiful and easy hike for kids.

Love it! Beautiful place kid and dog friendly