Hacienda Hills Trail

Hacienda Hills Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hacienda Heights, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

7.4 miles 1978 feet Loop

This is a 7.50 mile loop trail located near Hacienda Heights, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking & trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

51 minutes ago

I do this trail in a regular. It's a good work out/hike that's close by

it was very good I hike it almost every weekend I love it.

Great workout. I do this pretty often when I want to get a good hike in close by. You park off 7th and Orangegrove in Hacienda Heights. After a quarter mile walk up the gravel road, I branch off to the left up the Coyote trail. There's pretty good elevation gains that can tire you out if you're not ready for it. The trail has a lot of switch backs. Once you get to the top of the first hill, at the electric towers, you can start heading back down toward where you started, OR you can decide to complete the beast and take the half mile level walk to the next set of hills, which are larger, with more elevation gains and switchbacks. I like the second part better because it's far more beautiful. It's a lot more foresty (I know that's not a word, but you get it.) overall the trail is mostly shade covered, with the long middle stretch out in the open. It's a really good workout and comes in around 5-6 miles.

I really enjoyed this hike. Beautiful and just challenging enough for a moderate work out. However, I hiked the coyote hills trail and about a mile and half up the hill, I saw a group of 4 coyotes together. I was alone with my dog, so we turned around. I would only come back with a group.

The trail is a good moderate course, be careful with bikers coming behind you need to constantly be looking behind you, other than that this trail is awesome and guaranteed for a great workout..

Great for early morning hike with the rising sun! Hiked on a Sunday and very popular for hikers, bikes, and dogs. Even though there were many people on the trail, it did not impede our hike. Views are spectacular, sky so clear you could see the snow capped mountains!

I enjoy this trial, would be a 5 star if people picked up after their dogs.

Very good trail besides there being a lot of

wonderful