Guajome Regional Park Trail

Guajome Regional Park Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oceanside, CA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Guajome Regional Park is located in the coastal community of Oceanside and has a little bit of everything that San Diego County offers. A developed 33 sites campground offers partial hook ups, a caravan pavilion, shade and afternoon ocean breezes. Two day use areas with new playgrounds, a basketball court and lots of green lawn are ideal for picnicking or just relaxing. Two ponds attract a wide variety of migratory birds and serve as home to a variety of fish that will test the skills of any angler. 4.5 miles of park trails meander through diverse Southern California habitats such as woodlands, chaparral, wetlands, and mixed grasslands. Wedding ceremonies can also be held in a small gazebo that overlooks the lake. 8 miles from the Pacific Ocean, the park is close to many entertaining and historical points of interest. Whether you like to camp, picnic, hike, fish, bike, nature watch or plan that special ceremony, youll find Guajome Regional Park an ideal place to visit year round.

Dirty. No real views of anything. I'd pass on it.

great place to get some hiking or running done.

Easy to hike, great for pets. Not as much excitement to scenery though.

Awesome, really calm and scenic

geocaching

Very nice park with lots of amenities, dogs, and several horses. Fun time.

nice place to walk your dogs and stroll with the kids.

Nice trail, well kept with plenty of vegetation. Took our dogs and came across several others with dogs but all on leash. People were super friendly here.

Wonderful!

This trail is easy and lots of friendly wild life lots of birds and bunnies on or two steep little hills by the upper pond trail .... But all ages can do it. There are bikers on the trail as well as dogs on leashes ... I took my sweet time and did all the trails and took me 2 hours start to finish and I mean I took my time.. Only thing you can see back of homes and some HWY way but not bad one thing that you do need to know park on the street it is free but if you park in the park is three dollars so after 8am you can park on the street no problem

Nice mini hike with my daughter.

Around the lake was easy for my 9 and 4 year old. The ducks are friendly and the ground squirrels are funny to watch. Very family friendly.

The surroundings are nice and thats the reason for the 1 star. You know you're near a busy highway and still in a highly populated area and the trails are by far the worst ive ever sone because not one of them is marked! The map isnt up to date and you have to hunt down a map first.
I had to back track twice.

Is a great feeling walking around guajome park trails,i enjoy every time i walk around there.

Ok.... Did confusing but it was FINE. Nothing too special!

love it!!

I decided to walk through the trails with my husband and our 6 month old at this location. It was easy, fun and quite scenic. The small hill we climbed gave us a good lil workout too. We loved watching the ducks. We saw some people on bicycles so it is definitely suitable for that too. There is also a playground where we heard lots of giggles from children. It was a great time!