Grasslands Trail

DIFFICULTY 3 reviews

Grasslands Trail is a 6 mile out and back trail located near Gustine, CA. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

6.0 miles Out & Back

I agree with Krista. This is not easy to find. In fact we turned back when the turn on to Ingmar Grade indicated Private and although a gate was open, it appeared to be a private property. We decided to go on the Grassland Trail just south of Stevison on Lander Ave

All Trails! What is up with your nav feature. This is the 3rd trail that we have driven to, which is always out of our way because that's how hiking works, and there is NO trail. Do you understand what a waste of time that is? Gas? My dogs are a wreck with no walk. Don't claim to be an app that tells you how to get to hikes! I am so angry!!

Fail!! It was very dry and no shade along the trail whatsoever. I was hoping that there was a way down to the river for my dogs to drink water, but there was none. Luckily I had my own water. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because its good to just go for a jog. Its flat, dogs don't have to be on a leash. I also saw allot of fishermen.