Graffiti Waterfall

Graffiti Waterfall is a 0.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Corona, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A nice short walk to a hidden waterfall.

Cool spot. Slippery at times, so certain tennis shoes might not cut it, but a lot of fun none the less!

Now that the waterfall is gone, it isn't the same as before. People leave much more of their trash there. It just feels dirty now.

Parked on Lincoln right before the road curves to head way uphill, trails on your left in between wooden fence & house with the long driveway. Took my 2 year old, pretty easy hike, bit rocky. Take a trash bag if you're into picking up trash because there's a ton here.

it was great... took my 8 and 11 yr old girls out and some parts were tough but overall doable.. went to the bottom, climbed to the top.. got it conquered in about 3hrs. seen a fat couple people in flip flops do it so.....

This is a great hike for all levels

We did a trail clean up here with Trash Free Earth and cleaned up 133 pounds of garbage. Aside from the trash it's a beautiful hike. There are some side trails if you enter on Lincoln and there is a relaxing pond area if you hike up the falls

Grate hike short but grate its a total of 0.9mi with alot of ups and downs WARNING if you are afraid of heights my not be for you there are narrow paths with 50ft dropoffs at some points but a good change of pace from every other hike

This place is a little challenging to find. We found one trail-head after consulting a local who was walking her dog. A dirt trail runs right next to a red wood fence. The hike was fun, with lots of graffiti and junk cars to give interest and guide you on the trail. There are a few spots where a little climbing is necessary but I am very over weight, so if I can do it, most people can manage it. The falls themselves are a very interesting contrast between the beauty of nature and some truly great graffiti art, somewhat spoiled by tagging and a significant amount of trash everywhere. Returning to the car, we elected to eat a quick lunch on the sidewalk and in the shade of a nearby tree. We tried to respect the neighborhood but with kids in tow, it was a bit challenging to keep them off the nearby grass and brick fence. Soon one of the residents came out and in a gruff voice demanded to know if we intended to pick up our trash. He proceeded to enlighten us as to the neighborhoods long running battle with irresponsible hikers trespassing, damaging their property, littering everywhere, blocking driveways, and generally being obnoxious. Although I did not like his approach, I understood his frustration and we made sure to pick up everything. This spot is worth a one time trip but I don't think I would go back, there are too many abandoned bottles, spray cans, crack pipes, etc. and the locals definitely do not appreciate the intrusion. It is really too bad because the place could be a truly poetic vision of man and nature making art. By the way, there are no signs forbidding entry and no fences blocking the path, nor are there no parking signs.

not as easy if not in shape. also need to have good shoes so you don't slip. nice hike

Fun short trail.

Eh- it's graffiti -- and a little trickle

Short but good easy hike. The falls are small but very nice!!! The graffiti is pretty cool. If you are taking small kids, there are several places you will have to hold on to them.