Graffiti Waterfall

Graffiti Waterfall is a 0.8 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Corona, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A nice short walk to a hidden waterfall.

Super easy but a lot of fun

My husky and I hiked on mud trail but beautiful green plants and more Falls so awesome! Griffiti is artist

Quick and easy hike in to the beautiful waterfall. Good little hike for kids.

Follow the brown or deep red looking fence next to this house in the corner that has a long driveway. Plenty of space on the street to park. It's not so much of an intense hike or your usual hike that you look for. It's still interesting if you just like an adventure. But it's very steep and slippery if not careful. It's still something cool and different. There's different pathways on going back, and when you get close to the graffiti wall. There's a pathway that leads you up the wall, and one that leads you down to the waterfall.

Very easy hike. Beautiful scenery.

It was a nice hike and nice waterfall a lot of art
Had a very interesting hike
Would go again

you walk in by a fence there are some up and down spots but keep going totally worth it. Sad to see the litter. Super gorgeous waterfall!

We went this morning with some friends and kids ranging in age from 2-7. The kids did pretty well, but there were more steep little hills than we had anticipated. We didn't make it all the way to the waterfall because some in our party were concerned about the last down hill section that seemed to have a lot of loose dirt. We are all new to hiking so I'm not sure I'd call this an easy hike, unless you've been hiking more than a few months. It was really pretty and I'm sure we'll go back after we are a little more experienced and with better shoes.

Went this morning with some of my #FitMoms and kiddos and we had a blast. It was simple and gorgeous. With all the rain we have been having it was green and lots of water at the waterfall!

some steep parts but it was pretty fun.

Did this hike with my 8 and 4 year old and they loved it! It was super easy and fun to see all the graffiti at the end of the trail.

it was awful, it stunk and very short walk. cool to see all the graffiti but that's all. waste of time.