South Hills Wilderness Area

South Hills Wilderness Area is a 3.4 mile loop trail located near Glendora, CA and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and road biking and is accessible year-round.

Great workout, several trail heads at the dog park that reads at Mauna Loa east of Glendora Ave. From easy to difficult. Favorite loop to do start at trail head just behind dog park pens take a right up to Wild Iris trail make another right onto Walnut trail which will take you to the fire road, go left and it'll loop back to the top of Wild Iris or you can press onto the other trails like Mustard or Toyon. All loop back to dog park.

Every time I go to Azusa-CA (South East of LA) I drive on the Glendora MT. Road. I love driving there because the roads are nice and breath taking (if you are driving fast). Besides that you can do lots of fun things like picnickers,hikes, skying (Mt. Baldy), etc. By visiting this page you can check the many hikes you can go there. I lived closed to the Glendora Mt. Road so I loved my adventures there, hiking or driving.

How do I get to the trail head?