Fullerton Loop Trail

Fullerton Loop Trail is a 11.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Fullerton, CA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from June until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Unique mix of 85% dirt single and double track trail with 15% sidewalk/asphalt riding. The trail is a patchwork of old equestrian paths that run along property lines and an old railroad bed corridor. All along the trail there are "side trails" and "extra credit" sections for the more advanced of us that offer some nice variety to an otherwise tame mountain bike ride. Almost like a video game, there are features hidden all along it's length that beg for exploration.

First time here, it was ok, but where's all the "FULLERTON LOOP TRAIL" signs... We got lost a few times, also I'm sure it's the weather but we never saw a river, I did see a lake where ppl were fishing when clearing those signs nearby did ask not too

No hills at all. Not moderate, easy.

great place for intro mountain biking. Love the BURN from climbing

good work out

great mountain bike ride!

Not extremely challenging overall, but if the entire loop is hiked it requires some endurance as it is 10-11 miles. Much of the loop is not under tree or shrub cover, so bring sun protection.

Dark

Being somebody who likes a good workout for a hike, this trail was not challenging at all. I think it would count as a good workout if you walk the whole loop which is 10miles but I didn't due to time. Felt more like a nature walk than a hike.

Love the trail. Lots of activity. Friendly cyclists. Great trail for beginners. Watch out for people walking....most of them will move out of your way when you yell "left" or "right". Some just choose to go which ever way they want (probably the ones that complain about us mountain bikers.)

The trail was okay, it was closed about a mile in, so my sister and I took another trail through Hiltscher Park and that trail was also okay. More for a nature walk than a hike. The people ruined it! The cyclist were beyond rude and completely snobbish (shocker), we were almost hit several times without warning that they were even coming, and others with their dogs do not follow the rules! It clearly states they must be kept on a leash, but apparently that only applies to some people. Oh and don't forget about the creeps that leer at you. I would pass on this one.

Awful. We're very aware that others use the trails, but everyone was rude. We almost got run over by bikers, left, right & sideways w/no warnings. And the dog walkers let their dogs do whatever they want, even though they should be on a leash. And the nail in the coffin was we were only able to do a little over 3.5 miles because most of the trail was closed off for construction, which is not mentioned here.

love this trail I do it every Sunday. it gets busy Thursday night too!

some of this trail is closed since November for construction, so there is a fence up about 1 mile in, then a detour. it is a nice and beautiful trail.