Freeway Ridge

Freeway Ridge is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wofford Heights, CA that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and off road driving and is accessible from March until October.

off road driving

I don't know if it was because of the El Niño but the ruts are deep the climbs were steep with rocks on the climbs. Holy smokes batman it was pretty awesome and it was a challenge. I loved it

off road driving

Amazing!! had a great day off roading definitely keep your cars at home!! not as hard as people made it out to be...a Polaris razor took it no problem a few challenging parts but that's what nature has created enjoy and ride in pairs safe travels

off road driving

I was invited to do this trail last week. What an experience. It was a great day of wheelin. I didn't think it was as hard as some make it sound. It's challenging in just a few spots. But for the most part it's a fun trail.

off road driving

This is an extremely difficult trail for offroading. Many times the trail is too narrow to pass and it can get a little complicated! Definitely a good trail just outside of Bakersfield for a dedicated trail rig. I came down the backside in my 1990 Toyota and lost the idler arm and both tie rod ends. My truck spent 3 days on the trail while I hiked out to get parts and tools to fix it, before limping it out of there!