Four Corners Loop Trail

Four Corners Loop Trail is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Chino Hills, CA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

(951) 780-6222

great hike

the first 1.8 mile climb is harsh, but after that is great. Raptor Ridge is the funnest trail I've been on. It's even got shade

Still closed for construction. I would recommend calling before making the trip. (951)780-6222

Not easy but a very nice hike.

This trail is closed for construction, so bummed!!!

Rode this a few times and there is a lot of wildlife. Saw plenty of rabbits, lizards, a bobcat and almost ran into coyote when I was coming around a corner. Plenty of birds and a woodpecker. Not a lot of shade so make sure you have water in your camelpak. Not to difficult or technical but a fun ride for sure. Beware of mountain lions.

Best part about this trail is I can bring my dog! This trail and it's outliers are very scenic and natural. My first time on this trail I encountered a bull! I also saw plenty of rabbits, birds and a wicked cool owl. The trail is well maintained. It's also great for running and has awesome incline/decline variations. The only reason it doesn't get a fifth star is because dogs are not allowed on the outlying trails which is very important to me. Go here!

First off, this place is not kid friendly. The trails start about 2 miles into a hilly dirt road not easy on the tires. Everything is dry I believe due to a fire a few years back and there's really no scenery. Not a place for children. Probably a good place for a good jog. Not recommended.

Starting from the camp by Rolling M Ranch Take Telegraph to the Hills For Everyone Trail. Take a break at the four corners and return to the camp via South Ridge to Telegraph. Nice hike. The Hills For Everyone is overgrown sometimes.