Fossil Falls Trail

Fossil Falls Trail is a 0.5 mile out and back trail located near Lone Pine, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

...dry. Very dry. Not what we thought we'd see but turned okay until we got tired of climbing the dry fall. Wouldn't pay for the gas to go back but if it was on the way I would consider another look.

This is a wonderful little area. Worn and smooth rock faces have petroglyphs . I would love to be here during a rainstorm to see water flow over the impressive fall face.

There are a lot of interesting things to explore around Fossil Falls! Follow the various dirt roads to new adventures.

Did this yesterday with a buddy and my 7 year old son. We had a blast!! Two free climbers told us of a cave that goes from the lowest section to the 2nd section. Plan on going back to hit that up without my lil man.

such an amazing place to hike and see the most crazy amazing rocks made out of lava. check it out

I would always pass this up when driving the 395. It was late in the day and I was tired of driving so I stopped by. Glad I did neat place climbing down the upper section to the large precipice was fun.worth a stop if you want to stretch your legs a little.

Its a nice little stroll a little crowded at times since its right on a major highway, I think it should't be open to the public just for the reason it could get vandalized, because it is an awsome natural feature there are people that dont give a darn and just ruin it for everybody else. The little trail is in good condition though.

Fun and exciting