Jurupa Mountains Trail

Jurupa Mountains Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fontana, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Very rocky. I wouldn't recommend a hard tail bike. A lot of uphill climbs and sand. I probably won't come back.. Not for me. Also VERY GHETTO PARK... I was nervous to leave my truck.

Great place for the family

fun trail to ride, moderate uphill, the downhill section has lots of rock and sand, nice jump section at the bottom.

I love it. You do have to move aside sometimes for a biker but I believe only on a Saturday. My dogs love it too because it's empty on top.

Good cardio workout. Incline is beast. Zig zag trail that gets thinner as you go higher. Uneven surface, big rocky spots, flat rocky spots, sandy spots and some big flat surfaces in between the zig zags of trail, good for taking a break and for viewing the town it's nice and breezy. Some Grafitti but still beautiful. Trail is clean. Best times to go in springtime are 3-6:30.

Good hike for exercise, not much in terms of looks but it's always fun to go new places.

Nice hike. Lots of rattle snakes!!

Fun moderate trail till you ride along the ridge. Slippery rock sections as well as a nice bmx style jump park. Uphill is moderate. The downhill coarse has tons of rocks covered by loose sand. It's a nice loop but bring your best sand tires. It's super dry out there and the hard pack carries a lot of loose sand.