Edgewood Trail Loop

Edgewood Trail Loop is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Redwood City, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The Edgewood Trail runs east to west on the northern side of the park. The trail has junctions with the Franciscan Trail and Serpentine Loop. Starting from the east, in the Day Camp parking lot, one has a strenuous first half mile with an approx. 9.5% uphill grade.

Good hike

It was a nice experience walking through the different trials. I saw deer and a small rattle snake too.

Great trail! I arrived slightly after 3pm and followed a group in front of me. I followed the walk path and went slightly off course onto sunset trail and the walk there was beautiful.. There is a scenic point on the top of old oaks trail.
There are people and runners on the trail but it is moderately crowded.. Overall an enjoyable experience and will recommend.
Note: no dogs allowed

Very scenic, lovely fields of fall wildflowers, and deer at trial side

No dogs or pets allowed. Drove over 15 miles to get here. To the developers of All Trails you need to update .

I really liked this trail! It has a good mix of hills and flat, sun and shade etc. There were people but it didn't feel crowded and minimal animal droppings which is nice! Definitely would come again.

Pretty moderate with some switchbacks and rolling hills as you ascend and descend the hill. Great trail if you want to get out and work up a sweat without too much intensity. We passed many joggers and from experience I would say it's a good trail for training. We took Edgewood to Serpentine to Sylvan and back to the Edgewood main parking lot for a loop that was just under 4 miles.

A great way to get away without getting too far. Clear markings, well-conditioned trails, and lots of options for longer or shorter treks.

Great trails here with views of the bay. Close and quick. Super convenient. A good bit of shade for those hot days.

Lots of different options, clearly marked trails, beautiful scenery, a little muddy though

It was really a good experience I enjoyed it a lot. The trails were very clear and it's easy to find out where you are going. You experience both the Forrest, under the trees, side and also in a clear landscape side. Definitely recommended.

Was a great experience for me, I definitely doing again!!

It was a nice place to hike

I love Edgewood. Can be easy or hard - slight hills and great views. One of my favorite places to hike.

Small group of trails close to I-280. Good for a quick walk/hike if you live in the area.