Dripping Cave Hollow Oak Trail

Dripping Cave Hollow Oak Trail is a 7.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Niguel, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

cave

Trail is easy, great for kids ... just watch out for all the bikers. Once you get off the main trail it becomes even more enjoyable and better shaded.

First part of train is ok but once you get off the road is great! Great views, easy to walk, lots to see!

Awesome hike! Excellent workout . At one point, I must admit, I was beginning to wonder if it was called the trail of tears...I almost cried going up that hill lol The end result was well worth it. Gorgeous views! I will do it again with my honey!

Excellent hike if you can make it all the way to Laguna Canyon close to 10 miles

Decent trail, a lot of bikers.

Not a bad hike. Too many people though and they don't allow dogs

Great family trail. Loved the views, caves and wildlife . I agree watch out for bikes.

The trail itself was awesome! Great for all ages and experience levels. The road on the way in isn't very exciting but once you get to the trail it's totally worth it!! Watch out for bikers if you're hiking, although most everyone we encountered was super friendly and courteous. Take lots of water!

Excellent.

We went off trail and climbed rocks!

I loved this trail. Very easy but aesthetically rewarding throughout. The cave was a nice, shady finish. We had to turn around at that point, but we wanted to keep going! Plan lots of time for this one.

I've seen better caves (Gaviota Wind Caves). Better off biking this trail instead of hiking as it's long, mostly paved. Nice cave, but nothing special.

Awesome

NO DOGS ALLOWED

Pleasant day. Went off the main trail and the "off" trail dead ended to the waste water facility.

My first hiking trail and I loved it! Great workout and many amazing sceneries.

Great!